Dr. Goy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1994 - 1998
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsTen-Year Treatment Outcomes of Radical Prostatectomy Vs External Beam Radiation Therapy Vs Brachytherapy for 1503 Patients With Intermediate-risk Prostate CancerBarry W. Goy, Raoul J. Burchette, Margaret S. Soper, Tangel Chang, H. Cosmatos> ;Urology. 2020 Feb 1
- 11 citationsTreatment results of brachytherapy vs. external beam radiation therapy for intermediate-risk prostate cancer with 10-year followup.Barry W. Goy, Margaret S. Soper, Tangel Chang, Jeff Slezak, H. Cosmatos, Michael Tome> ;Brachytherapy. 2016 Nov 1
- 30 citationsTreatment results of unresected or partially resected desmoid tumors.Barry W. Goy, Steve P. Lee, Yao-Shi Fu, Michael T. Selch, Frederick R. Eilber> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1998 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Intermediate-Risk PCa: Urinary Complications Lowest with BrachytherapyApril 8th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: