Dr. Shah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24500 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 281-0507
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ajit Shah is an otolaryngologist in Middleburg Heights, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UH St. John Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, Lutheran Hospital,Avon Hospital and Southwest General Health Center. He received his medical degree from Baroda Medical College and has been in practice 50 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hindi, Gujarati, and Urdu. He specializes in head & neck oncologic surgery, otolaryngic allergy, and rhinology & paranasal sinus disease and is experienced in skull base surgery, endocrine surgery, otolaryngic allergy, head and neck microvascular reconstruction, and head and neck oncology.
Education & Training
- Forum Health - Western Reserve Care SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Otolaryngology, 1979 - 1982
- New York University Downtown HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Baroda Medical CollegeClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 1979
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: