Overview of Dr. Nesemeier
Dr. Bradley Nesemeier is an otolaryngologist in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Louisville School of Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. He is one of 86 doctors at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center who specialize in Otolaryngology (ENT).
Office915 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43212Fax(614) 293-6176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2019 - 2020
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEvaluation of the Quality of Printed Online Education Materials in Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery.Mohamedkazim Alwani, Vincent J Campiti, Elhaam Bandali, Bradley R Nesemeier, Jonathan Y. Ting, Taha Z. Shipchandler> ;Facial plastic surgery & aesthetic medicine. 2020 Jul 2
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: