Dr. Nielsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-6100Fax(312) 942-6225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 1984 - 1989
- Rush Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Painless, Nonhealing Submental Ulcer.O'Toole, T. R.,Ghai, R.,Nielsen, T.> ;JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2016 May 06
- Patterns-of-failure after helical tomotherapy-based chemoradiotherapy for head and neck cancer: Implications for CTV margin, elective nodal dose and bilateral parotid ...Dandekar, V.,Morgan, T.,Turian, J.,Fidler, M. J.,Showel, J.,Nielsen, T.,Coleman, J.,Diaz, A.,Sher, D. J.> ;Oral Oncol.. 2014 Mar 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: