Dr. Karas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRush University Medical Center
1611 W. Harrison St, Suite 550
Chicago, IL 60612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of AlabamaFellowship, Pediatric Otolaryngology, 2019 - 2020
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 2014 - 2019
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCoblation of suprastomal granulomas in tracheostomy-dependent childrenC. Scott Brown, Marisa A. Ryan, Vaibhav H. Ramprasad, Anatoli F. Karas, Eileen M. Raynor> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2017 May 1
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: