Dr. Kumar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Hamilton Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 459-2374
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 2016
- Stanford Health CareInternship, Pediatrics
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - Present
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Extracutaneous manifestations in phacomatosis cesioflammea and cesiomarmorata: Case series and literature review.Kumar, A.,Zastrow, D. B.,Kravets, E. J.,Beleford, D.,Ruzhnikov, MRZ.,Grove, M. E.,Dries, A. M.,Kohler, J. N.,Waggott, D. M.,Yang, Y.,Huang, Y.,Mackenzie, K. M.,Eng, C....> ;Am. J. Med. Genet. A. 2019 Mar 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: