Dr. Tahata is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office453 Quarry Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 723-6858
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2021 - 2023
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLiver manifestations in a cohort of 39 patients with congenital disorders of glycosylation: pin-pointing the characteristics of liver injury and proposing recommendati...Rodrigo Tzovenos Starosta, Suzanne Boyer, Shawn Tahata, Kimiyo Raymond, Hee Eun Lee, Lynne A. Wolfe, Christina Lam, Andrew C. Edmondson, Ida Vanessa Doederlein Schwart...> ;Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 2021 Jan 7
- 21 citationsClinical and biochemical improvement with galactose supplementation in SLC35A2-CDGPeter Witters, Shawn Tahata, Rita Barone, Katrin Õunap, Ramona Salvarinova, Sabine Grønborg, George E. Hoganson, Fernando Scaglia, Andrea M. Lewis, Mari Mori, Jolanta ...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2020 Feb 27
- 26 citationsTherapeutic approaches in Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation (CDG) involving N-linked glycosylation: an updateJan Verheijen, Shawn Tahata, Tamas Kozicz, Peter Witters, Eva Morava> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital StanfordPalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: