Dr. Aycinena is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 16th Street
UCSF Medical Genetics
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(650) 275-2918
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterFellowship, Clinical Genetics, 2018 - 2020
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2015 - 2018
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Pathogenic variants in CDH11 impair cell adhesion and cause Teebi hypertelorism syndromeDong Li, Michael E. March, Paola Fortugno, Liza L. Cox, Leticia S. Matsuoka, Rosanna Monetta, Christoph Seiler, Louise C. Pyle, Emma Bedoukian, María José Sánchez-Sole...> ;Human Genetics. 2021 Apr 3
- 1 citationsMitochondrial Disorder: Kearns-Sayre SyndromeStephen H. Tsang, Alicia R. P. Aycinena, Tarun Sharma> ;Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2018 Jan 1
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism: Gyrate Atrophy.Stephen H. Tsang, Alicia R. P. Aycinena, Tarun Sharma> ;Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: