Are you Dr. Qi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 Berry Street, Suite 290, Room 2421
San Francisco, CA 94107Phone(415) 353-4844Fax(415) 353-4877
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Zhongxia Qi, MD is a board certified medical geneticist in San Francisco, California. He is an Instructor at University of California.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Cytogenetics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsFalse positive cell free DNA screening for microdeletions due to non-pathogenic copy number variants.Cheryl Mather, Zhongxia Qi, Arun P. Wiita> ;Prenatal Diagnosis. 2016 Jun 1
- 6 citationsBCL6 expression correlates with the t(1;19) translocation in B-lymphoblastic leukemia.Anne Deucher, Zhongxia Qi, Jingwei Yu, Tracy I. George, Joan E. Etzell> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2015 Apr 1
- 65 citationsSelf-enforcing Feedback Activation between BCL6 and Pre-B Cell Receptor Signaling Defines a Distinct Subtype of Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaHuimin Geng, Christian Hurtz, Kyle Lenz, Zhengshan Chen, Dirk Baumjohann, Sarah K. Thompson, Natalya A. Goloviznina, Wei-Yi Chen, Jianya Huan, Dorian LaTocha, Erica Ba...> ;Cancer Cell. 2015 Mar 9
- Join now to see all