Are you Dr. Khakee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office637 Yonkers Ave
Yonkers, NY 10704Phone(914) 476-8855Fax(914) 476-2033
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Akberali Khakee, MD is a hematologist in Yonkers, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1968 - 1970
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology, 1966 - 1968
- NYC Health + Hospitals / MetropolitanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- BronxCare Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Grant Medical CollegeClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Mellaril in the treatment of chronically disturbed patients: with special reference to reduced extrapyramidal complications.KHAKEE, A., HESS, G. F.> ;Am J Psychiatry. 1960 May
- Thioridazine in depression.Khakee, A. G.> ;N S Med Bull. 1967 Oct
- State hospital conducts mock election for patients.Khakee, A. G., Casey, T. M., Niswander, G. D.> ;Hosp Community Psychiatry. 1972 Nov