Are you Dr. Samdani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 E 86th St
New York, NY 10028Phone+1 212-427-2000Fax+1 212-427-2008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Akifa Samdani, MD is a physiatrist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsTransient osteoporosis of the hip during pregnancy : A case reportAkifa Samdani, Elisabeth Lachmann, Willibald Nagler> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 1998 Mar 1
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York