Dr. Bergang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 East 83rd Street
New York, NY 10028Phone+1 212-986-9200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2003 - 2004
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2000 - 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: