Dr. Minami is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Brewster St
Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone(401) 729-2258Fax(401) 729-3343
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode IslandResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Faculty of Medicine Kyoto UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of DN (dominant-negative) Ku70 and reoxygenation on hypoxia cell-kill: Evidence of hypoxia-induced potentially lethal damageMuneyasu Urano, Gloria C. Li, Fuqiu He, Akiko Minami, Paul Burgman, C. Clifton Ling> ;International Journal of Radiation Biology. 2012 May 22
- 4 citationsResponse to Multiple Radiation Doses of Human Colorectal Carcinoma Cells Infected With Recombinant Adenovirus Containing Dominant-Negative Ku70 FragmentMuneyasu Urano, Fuqiu He, Akiko Minami, C. Clifton Ling, Gloria C. Li> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2010 Jul 1
- 6 citationsNoninvasive Molecular Imaging of Hypoxia in Human Xenografts: Comparing Hypoxia-Induced Gene Expression with Endogenous and Exogenous Hypoxia MarkersFuqiu He, Xuelong Deng, Bixiu Wen, Yueping Liu, Xiaorong Sun, Ligang Xing, Akiko Minami, Yunhong Huang, Qing Chen, Pat Zanzonico, C. Clifton Ling, Gloria C. Li> ;Cancer Research. 2008 Oct 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: