Dr. Ayodeji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2119 E. South Boulevard
Montgomery, AL 36116Phone+1 334-613-7070Fax+1 334-747-8698
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1997 - 1999
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- University of IbadanClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2012
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Member, Royal College of Physicians, UK (MRCP UK).Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: