Dr. Stone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1118 Ross Clark Cir
Dothan, AL 36301Phone+1 334-794-1148Fax+1 334-793-1954
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Stone is an endocrinologist in Dothan, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Flowers Hospital, Southeast Alabama Medical Center, and East Alabama Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia and has been in practice 36 years. He specializes in diabetes and lipid metabolism.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1985 - 1987
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Flowers HospitalDothan, Alabama
- Southeast Alabama Medical CenterDothan, Alabama
- East Alabama Medical CenterOpelika, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: