Dr. Hopkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 6th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Phone(904) 697-3694Fax(904) 697-3927
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2010
- University of FloridaClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound for the Pediatric Hospitalist’s PracticeAkshata Hopkins, Stephanie J. Doniger> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Sep 1
- 1 citationsTime for a Time-out: The Value of a Diagnostic Time-out in Prolonged Fever and LymphadenopathySarah M. Marsicek, Brittany Odom, Alyssa Woodard, Akshata Hopkins> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Feb 1
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine Meetings Foster Engagement, GrowthOctober 21st, 2020
- All Children’s Unveils a $95 Million Research Center. Next Step: ‘Cure Some Diseases.’September 20th, 2018
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Celebrates 2021 Residency GraduationJune 17th, 2021
- Johns Hopkins All Children's HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: