Are you Dr. Salhadar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2215 44th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49519Phone+1 616-252-8300Fax+1 616-252-8393
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alaa Salhadar, MD is a pediatrician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Texas. He is affiliated with Metro Health - University of Michigan Health.
Education & Training
- Sparrow HospitalFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Sparrow HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsApparently severe late-onset neutropenia in two very low birth weight infants.Laurent Servais, Magdalena Pelcer, Danièle Vermeylen, Yves Hennequin, A.M. Everaert, Anne Pardou, Said A. Omar, Alaa Salhadar, Diane Wooliever, Patricia P.K. Alsgaard> ;Pediatrics. 2001 Nov 1
- 28 citationsLate-onset neutropenia in very low birth weight infants.Said A. Omar, Alaa Salhadar, Diane Wooliever, Patricia P.K. Alsgaard> ;Pediatrics. 2000 Oct 1
- Metro Health - University of Michigan HealthWyoming, Michigan