Are you Dr. Khan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 B Gale Wilson Blvd
Fairfield, CA 94533Phone(916) 481-6800Fax(916) 481-1881
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alam Khan, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Fairfield, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Virginia, and Illinois. He is affiliated with NorthBay Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- University of California Davis HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Manufactured Maladies: Lives and Livelihoods of Migrant Workers During COVID-19 Lockdown in IndiaOctober 21st, 2020
- NorthBay Medical CenterFairfield, California