Are you Dr. Bilsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Washington Ln Ste 18c
Wyncote, PA 19095Phone+1 215-884-4600Fax+1 888-271-2410
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Bilsky, MD is a geriatrician in Wyncote, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health, Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus, and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDelayed Onset of Hemothorax: An Unusual Complication of Subclavian Access for HemodialysisRobert P. Waldman, Marda Donner, Alan C. Bilsky, Mary C. Stom, Robert G. Narins> ;Nephron. 1984 Jan 1