Dr. Sweigard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Old York Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046Phone+1 215-886-0174
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSafety, Effectiveness, and Efficiency: A Web-Based Virtual Anticoagulation ClinicJohn J. Kelly, Keith W. Sweigard, Kim Shields, Doron Schneider> ;Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Safety. 2003 Dec 1
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: