Dr. Borenstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1806 N.Pine Island Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322Phone+1 954-424-0110Fax+1 954-472-1515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1970
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Association between late-life body mass index and dementia: The Kame Project.Hughes TF, Borenstein AR, Schofield E, Wu Y, Larson EB> ;Neurology. 2009-05-19
- Prevalence of dementia in Chamorros on Guam: relationship to age, gender, education, and APOE.Galasko D, Salmon D, Gamst A, Olichney J, Thal LJ, Silbert L, Kaye J, Brooks P, Adonay R, Craig U, Schellenberg G, Borenstein AR> ;Neurology. 2007-05-22
- Cycad exposure and risk of dementia, MCI, and PDC in the Chamorro population of Guam.Borenstein AR, Mortimer JA, Schofield E, Wu Y, Salmon DP, Gamst A, Olichney J, Thal LJ, Silbert L, Kaye J, Craig UL, Schellenberg GD, Galasko DR> ;Neurology. 2007-05-22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: