Dr. Subramanian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office260 SW 84th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324Phone+1 954-361-3116
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 2001
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - Present
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Esteemed Neurologist, Veena Subramanian, MD Will Be Honorably Mentioned in the Leading Physicians of the WorldNovember 2nd, 2016
- Bloom Syndrome DNA Helicase Deficiency Is Associated with Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Network ChangesJanuary 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: