Are you Dr. Keyes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Independence Pkwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 547-9714Fax(757) 547-0725
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Keyes, MD is an otolaryngologist in Chesapeake, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- VA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Homophobic Former Reagan Adviser Touts Drinking Bleach as 'Miracle' Cure for HIV and AutismDecember 11th, 2019
- Without God, What Gives Facts Value?July 30th, 2018
- On the BleachApril 29th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Chesapeake Regional Medical CenterChesapeake, Virginia