Dr. Pasquale is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Independence Pkwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 547-9714Fax(757) 547-0725
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kimberly Pasquale is an otolaryngologist in Chesapeake, VA and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. She specializes in laryngology & voice disorders and otolaryngic allergy and is experienced in swallowing disorders, allergic rhinitis, otolaryngic allergy, laryngology, and airway disorders / reconstruction.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1996 - 2000
- Healthsouth Metro West HospitalOtolaryngology, 1995 - 1996
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2001
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsMicrodebrider Versus CO2 Laser Removal of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomas: A Prospective AnalysisKimberly Pasquale, Brian J. Wiatrak, Audie L. Woolley, Linda Lewis> ;Laryngoscope. 2003 Jan 1
- Chesapeake Regional Medical CenterChesapeake, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: