Are you Dr. Kozak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Atwell Rd
Cooperstown, NY 13326Phone+1 607-547-3390
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Kozak, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Cooperstown, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Wyoming, and Idaho.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1976 - 1977
- Bassett Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- Bassett Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- ID State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- MT State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2017
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCavitary Pneumonia Associated with TularemiaAlan J. Kozak, Wendell H. Hall, Dale N. Gerding> ;Chest. 1978 Mar 1