Dr. Furuya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-7185
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2002 - 2004
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsInfection trends in home health care, 2013-2018.Jordan M Harrison, Andrew W. Dick, Patricia W. Stone, Ashley M. Chastain, Mark J. Sorbero, E. Yoko Furuya, Jingjing Shang> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2021 Jun 21
- 2 citationsAssociation of Infection-Related Hospitalization With Cognitive Impairment Among Nursing Home Residents.Tadeja Gracner, Mansi Agarwal, Komal Patel Murali, Patricia W. Stone, Elaine Larson, E. Yoko Furuya, Jordan M Harrison, Andrew W. Dick> ;JAMA network open. 2021 Apr 1
- 6 citationsCycle Thresholds Among Solid Organ Transplant Recipients Testing Positive for SARS-CoV-2.Deborah Theodore, William G. Greendyke, Benjamin A. Miko, Susan Whittier, Daniel Green, Sherif Shoucri, Elizabeth C. Verna, Jason Zucker, Magdalena E. Sobieszczyk, Jus...> ;Transplantation. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: