Dr. Brudney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-3174
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Antiretroviral Drug Recommendations for HIV Treatment and Prevention.Noga Shalev, Karen Brudney, Matthew Scherer> ;JAMA. 2021 Mar 2
- 5 citationsLa vida normal: living with HIV in Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicClare Barrington, Deanna Kerrigan, Francisco I Cáceres Ureña, Karen Brudney> ;Culture, Health & Sexuality. 2018 Jan 1
- 23 citationsIncidence of Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity and the Overlap of Comorbidities in HIV+ Hispanics Initiating Antiretroviral Therapy.Angelina Gomes, Emily V. Reyes, L. Sergio Garduño, Rita Rojas, Geraldine Mir Mesejo, Eliza Del Rosario, Lina Jose, Carmen Javier, Catherine Vaughan, Yeycy Donastorg, S...> ;PLOS ONE. 2016 Aug 10
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: