Are you Dr. Leibowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 239-2391
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Leibowitz, MD is a gastroenterologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. He is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1975 - 1976
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1974 - 1975
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsResults of a protocol for the management of patients with fulminant liver failure.Robert Raschke, Steven C. Curry, Silke Rempe, Richard Gerkin, Ester C. Little, Richard Manch, Mark Wong, Alberto Ramos, Alan I. Leibowitz> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- Effects of the stable prostacyclin analogue iloprost on mesenteric blood flow in porcine endotoxic shock.Manasia A, Kang H, Hannon E, Lu Y, Oropello J, Leibowitz A, Stein J, Benjamin E> ;Crit. Care Med.. 1997-07-01
- 2 citationsPassive-active immunization after anti-HBs immunoglobulin?Adrian O. Vladutiu, Alan I. Leibowitz> ;JAMA. 1981 Oct 2
- Join now to see all
- UA-Phoenix Among 1st to Create Addiction FellowshipNovember 27th, 2018