Dr. Sheikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 E Mcdowell Rd
Internal Medicine Ll2
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone(602) 839-2296Fax(602) 839-2084
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2013 - 2016
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSevere takotsubo cardiomyopathy following orthotopic liver transplantation: A case series.Camila Maestas, Mohamad Lazkani, Michael Sultan, Geetha Kolli, Maheen Sheikh, Madhavgopal Cherukuri> ;Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology. 2019 Mar 8
- 2 citationsTreatment of Levator Ani Syndrome with CyclobenzaprineMaheen Sheikh, Crystal A Kunka, Ken S. Ota> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2012 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: