Are you Dr. McLuckie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2762 Electric Rd Ste A
Roanoke, VA 24018Phone(540) 283-2710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan McLuckie, MD is a cardiologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Lewis-Gale Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1995
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2001 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- SC State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEvergreen: towards a child and youth mental health framework for Canada.Stan Kutcher, Alan McLuckie> ;Journal de l'Académie canadienne de psychiatrie de l'enfant et de l'adolescent. 2009 May 1
- 31 citationsExecutive Function Impairments in Children with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Do They Differ between School and Home Environments?Daniela Mares, Alan McLuckie, Michael A. Schwartz, Michael Saini> ;The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry. 2007 Aug 1
- 78 citationsStructural violence against Kothi-identified men who have SEX with men in chennai, india : A qualitative investigationVenkatesan Chakrapani, Peter A. Newman, Murali Shunmugam, Alan McLuckie, Fredrick Melwin> ;Aids Education and Prevention. 2007 Aug 1