Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1865 Lime St
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034Phone(904) 321-2422Fax(904) 321-2434
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2005 - 2008
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Bilateral and recurrent myositis ossificans in an athlete: a case report and review of treatment options.Miller, A.E., Davis, B.A., Beckley, O.A.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2006 Feb
- Baptist Medical Center NassauFernandina Beach, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: