Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 E 13th St
Merced, CA 95341Phone+1 209-723-2799Fax+1 209-723-2984
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Chan is an orthopedic surgeon in Turlock, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Emanuel Medical Center and Cancer Center, Doctor’s Hospital Manteca, and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. He received his medical degree from University of California, Davis, School of Medicine. He completed pediatric residency at the University of California, San Francisco, orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and musculoskeletal oncology fellowship at the University of Washington. He has been in practice since 2004. He specializes in general orthopaedics and musculoskeletal oncology/cancer.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2019
- University of Washington School of MedicineOrthopaedic Surgery, 2019
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2018
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2015
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emanuel Medical CenterTurlock, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: