Are you Dr. Speach?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 Medical Center Dr
Paducah, KY 42003Phone(270) 442-9463Fax(270) 415-3885
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Speach, MD is an otolaryngologist in Paducah, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Millard Fillmore HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1984 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Dr. Albert Speach Joins Mercy Ear, Nose & ThroatMay 18th, 2018