Are you Dr. Allen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Genesys Pkwy
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Phone+1 800-555-1212
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Allen, DO is an otolaryngologist in Grand Blanc, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Kentucky, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2012 - 2013
- KY State License 2012 - 2015
- GA State License 2005 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIs IV Access Necessary for Myringotomy with TubesArthur H Allen> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2007 Nov 1
- Interop Rules Are Coming Soon, ReallyMarch 9th, 2020