Alberto Marchevsky, MD
Professor, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine
- 8700 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Phone: (818) 338-8103
Fax: (818) 338-8119
Dr. Marchevsky's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Marchevsky's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Children's Hospital, BostonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- National University of Cuyo School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Marchevsky's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Marchevsky's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- EGFR-Mutated Lung Cancer With T790M-Acquired Resistance in the Brain and Histologic Transformation in the Lung. Scher, K. S.,Saldivar, J. S.,Fishbein, M.,Marchevsky, A.,Reckamp, K. L.; J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2013 Sep 1.
- Potential errors in staging primary pulmonary adenocarcinomas by sublobar resection. Walts, A. E.,Marchevsky, A. M.; Ann Diagn Pathol. 2013 Jun 26.
- Guidelines for Pathologic Diagnosis of Malignant Mesothelioma: 2012 Update of the Consensus Statement from the International Mesothelioma Interest Group. Husain, A. N.,Colby, T.,Ordonez, N.,Krausz, T.,Attanoos, R.,Beasley, M. B.,Borczuk, A. C.,Butnor, K.,Cagle, P. T.,Chirieac, L. R.,Churg, A.,Dacic, S.,Fraire, A.,Galateau-S...; Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med.. 2013 May.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. Alberto Marchevsky, Dr. Alberto Marchevsky, MD, Dr. A Marchevsky, Dr. Alberto M Marchevsky
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Marchevsky's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- James Reynolds, MD
- E. Philip Engleman, MD
- Alan Mare, MD
- Stephen Avalos, MD
- Britt-Marie Ljung, MD
- Ian Jaffee, MD
- Louis Dubeau, MD
- David Rutz, MD
- R Eugene Tolls, MD
- Larry Bolick, MD