Overview of Dr. Han
Dr. Min Han is a pathologist in LA County, CA and is affiliated with City of Hope Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine and has been in practice 7 year. She also speaks multiple languages, including English and Chinese (Mandarin). She specializes in cytopathology, GYN/Breast Pathology, anatomic pathology, and clinical pathology.
Office1500 Duarte Rd
Duarte, CA 91010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2013 - 2017
- Xi'an Jiaotong Medical UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Erratum to Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma: A Clinical-Pathologic Study of 97 Cases With Subset Analysis of Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy [Modern Pathology 32(6) (...Min Han, Arsalan Salamat, Li Zhu, Huina Zhang, Beth Z Clark, David J Dabbs, Gloria J Carter, Adam M Brufsky, Rachel C Jankowitz, Shannon L Puhalla, Ronald R Johnson, A...> ;Modern Pathology. 2023 Aug 1
- 1 citationsFatty acids impact sarcomere integrity through myristoylation and ER homeostasis.Hongyun Tang, Mingxue Cui, Min Han> ;Cell Reports. 2021 Aug 17
- 4 citationsBest Practice (Efficient) Immunohistologic Panel for Diagnosing Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma.Min Han, Huina Zhang, David J. Dabbs> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: