Overview of Dr. Lazarides
Dr. Alexander Lazarides is an orthopedic surgeon in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. He received his medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice 0 years. He specializes in musculoskeletal oncology/cancer and is experienced in general orthopedic surgery, musculoskeletal oncology, orthopedic injuries, limb salvage surgery, and minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery. He has more than 50 publications and over 450 citings.
OfficeMoffitt Cancer Center
12902 USF Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Hospital/ University of TorontoClinical Fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology, 2021 - 2022
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Megaprosthetic Reconstructions: Drug and Dosing May Matter More than Duration.Byers IS, Turner NA, Levine NL, Lazarides AL, Evans DR, Spasojevic I, Fan P, Jung SH, Gao J, Visgauss JD, Brigman BE, Eward WC> ;Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 2022-09-27
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination modelling for safe surgery to save lives: data from an international prospective cohort study.COVIDSurg Collaborative, GlobalSurg Collaborative> ;The British journal of surgery.
- How Do the Outcomes of Radiation-Associated Pelvic and Sacral Bone Sarcomas Compare to Primary Osteosarcomas following Surgical Resection?Alexander L Lazarides, Zachary D C Burke, Manit K Gundavda, Rostislav Novak, Michelle Ghert, David A Wilson, Peter S Rose, Philip Wong, Anthony M Griffin, Peter C Ferg...> ;Cancers. 2022 Apr 27
- Join now to see all
- Factors Predictive of Poorer Outcomes in the Surgical Repair of Multiligament Knee InjuriesAlexander L Lazarides, Heather S Myers, Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy
- Dr. Lazarides on Challenges in Moving the Field of Osteosarcoma ForwardJanuary 3rd, 2020
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: