Dr. Shraga is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office385 Rt 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Phone+1 855-912-3376Fax+1 855-621-3296
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shraga completed undergraduate studies at Brown University, a Masters in Public Health at the Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, and Medical School at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed residency training in Dermatology at the New York Medical College program.
Dr. Shraga has received numerous awards and honors throughout his education and training. He has co-authored a textbook chapter and has published articles in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and the journal of Skin and Aging. He has delivered presentations at the New York Academy of Medicine and at the annual national meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Shraga is a Board-Certified Dermatologist; Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology; American Society for Dermatologic Surgery; Affiliate Member of the American Society for Mohs Surgery; Member of the International Society of Teledermatology; American Acne and Rosacea Society; and National Psoriasis Foundation.
Dr. Shraga has been named Top Doctor by New Jersey Monthly Magazine; Castle Connolly, New York Magazine; and NJ Top Docs for several years. He lives in New Jersey with his wife and 4 children. Outside of work, he likes to exercise, go on hikes (with proper sun protection of course!), read, learn new things, and spend time with his family.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2003
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2000 - 2001
- Long Island Jewish Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUmbilical nodule in a 32-year-old woman.Roman Bronfenbrener, Alexander Shraga, David A. Mehregan> ;Archives of Dermatology. 2011 Nov 1
- 5 Major Benefits of eVisit and Telehealth Dermatology in New JerseyJanuary 4th, 2023
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical CenterPlainsboro, New Jersey
- Access Dermatologyhttps://accessmyderm.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: