Are you Dr. Iannotta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6-E Auer Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Phone+1 732-651-0009Fax+1 732-651-0015
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Iannotta, MD is a board certified dermatologist in East Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1990 - 1993
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInflammatory acne management with a novel prescription dietary supplement.Alan R. Shalita, Ronald Falcon, Alan Olansky, Patricia Iannotta, Arash Akhavan, Doris Day, Anthony Janiga, Prashant Singri, John E Kallal> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2012 Dec 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey