Are you Dr. Yeh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-962-3172Fax+1 317-962-5085
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Yeh, MD is a radiation oncologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, Riverview Health, and Johnson Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1999 - 2003
- Forest Park HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2011
- Ultrasound-Guided Implant Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With External-Beam Radiation Therapy Start of enrollment: 2007 May 01
- Paclitaxel, Cisplatin, and Radiation Therapy With or Without Cetuximab in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Trastuzumab in Treating Women With Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Who Have Undergone Lumpectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 10
Active, not recruiting
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Phase 2 results from Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Study 0537: A phase 2/3 study comparing acupuncture-like transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation versus piloc...Wong, R. K., James, J. L., Sagar, S., Wyatt, G., Nguyen-Tân, P. F., Singh, A. K., Lukaszczyk, B., Cardinale, F., Yeh, A. M., Berk, L.> ;Cancer. 2012 Sep 1
- 1 citationsWhole-abdomen radiotherapy for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma using twice-daily fractionationStanley L. Liauw, Alexander M. Yeh, Christopher G. Morris, Kenneth R. Olivier, Nancy P. Mendenhall> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2006 Dec 1
- 5 citationsFactors predictive of survival for esophageal carcinoma treated with preoperative radiotherapy with or without chemotherapy followed by surgeryAlexander M. Yeh, William M. Mendenhall, Christopher G. Morris, Robert A. Zlotecki, Rodwige J. Desnoyers, Stephen B. Vogel> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2003 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Johnson Memorial HospitalFranklin, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Morgan HospitalMartinsville, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent AndersonAnderson, Indiana