Dr. Agrawal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIN Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2015 - 2020
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAnalysis of Virtual Versus In-Person Prospective Peer Review Workflow in a Multisite Academic Radiation Oncology DepartmentShearwood McClelland, Flora Amy Achiko, G. Bartlett, Gordon A. Watson, Jordan A. Holmes, R.M. Rhome, Colleen DesRosiers, Karen M. Hutchins, Kevin Shiue, Namita Agrawal> ;Advances in Radiation Oncology. 2021 Aug 15
- 5 citationsRadiosurgery dose reduction for brain metastases on immunotherapy (RADREMI): A prospective phase I study protocol.Shearwood McClelland, Tim Lautenschlaeger, Yong Zang, Nasser H. Hanna, Kevin Shiue, Aaron P. Kamer, Namita Agrawal, Susannah G. Ellsworth, R.M. Rhome, Gordon A. Watson> ;Reports of Practical Oncology and Radiotherapy. 2020 Apr 23
- Impact of Lung Parenchymal-Only Failure on Overall Survival in Early-Stage Lung Cancer Patients Treated With Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy.May Elbanna, Kevin Shiue, Donna Edwards, Alberto Cerra-Franco, Namita Agrawal, J. Hinton, Todd R. Mereniuk, Christina C. Huang, Joshua L. Ryan, Jessica Smith, Vasantha...> ;Clinical Lung Cancer. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: