Dr. Nielsen Arickx is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Mail Stop 1046
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-6796Fax(913) 588-6765
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Brain Injury Medicine, 2015 - 2016
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2012 - 2015
- Central Iowa Health System - LutheranInternship, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Central Iowa Health System - LutheranInternship, Preliminary Year, 2011 - 2012
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- IA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsModels of Traumatic Brain Injury in Aged Animals: A Clinical Perspective.Aiwane Iboaya, Janna L. Harris, Alexandra Arickx, Randolph J. Nudo> ;Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 2019 Nov 13
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: