Are you Dr. Wardzala?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13103 E Mansfield
Incyte Pathology Ps
Spokane, WA 99216Phone(509) 892-2700Fax(509) 892-2740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexandra Wardzala, MD is a board certified pathologist in Spokane, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Alaska, and Utah. She is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineFellowship, Cytopathology, 1989 - 1990
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1986 - 1988
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- UT State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- MT State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- ID State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 1990 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsBenign cartilaginous tumor (chondroma) of the liver.Ronald H. Fried, Alexandra Wardzala, Richard A. Willson, Mika Sinanan, Thomas L. Marchioro, Rodger C. Haggitt> ;Gastroenterology. 1992 Aug 1
- Characterization of a hybridoma-derived T cell factor that promotes the production of antibodies bearing a dominant cross-reactive idiotype(s).Wardzala, A. M., Bowen, M. B., Jendrisak, G. S., Bellone, C. J.> ;J Mol Cell Immunol. 1986
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington