Are you Dr. Allerding?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13103 E Mansfield
Incyte Pathology Ps
Spokane, WA 99216Phone(509) 892-2700Fax(509) 892-2740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Allerding, MD is a board certified pathologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Alaska, and Utah. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1979 - 1983
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- MT State Medical License 2005 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 1983 - 2014
- ID State Medical License 1983 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPleomorphic hyalinized angiectatic tumor of soft parts.Stewart P. Brim, Thomas J. Allerding, Karen Buck> ;Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. 1999 Jun 1
- Association of human papillomavirus and Chlamydia infections with incidence cervical neoplasia.Allerding, T. J., Jordan, S. W., Boardman, R. E.> ;Acta Cytol. 1985 Sep 01
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington