Are you Dr. Mornin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13103 E Mansfield
Incyte Pathology Ps
Spokane, WA 99216Phone(509) 892-2700Fax(509) 892-2740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dan Mornin, MD is a board certified pathologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1991
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsInfantile myofibromatosis of the posterior fossa.Phillip R. Chapman, Corey D. Judd, Judy L. Felgenhauer, David P. Gruber, Dan Mornin> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2005 Apr 1
- 84 citationsEffect of PAI-1 levels on the molar concentrations of active tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) and t-PA/PAI-1 complex in plasma.Wayne L. Chandler, Sara L. Trimble, Swee Chin Loo, Dan Mornin> ;Blood. 1990 Sep 1
- 24 citationsInsulin, cortisol and catecholamines do not regulate circadian variations in fibrinolytic activity.Wayne L. Chandler, Dan Mornin, Richard O. Whitten, Peter Angleton, Federico M. Farin, Thomas R. Fritsche, Richard C. Veith, John R. Stratton> ;Thrombosis Research. 1990 Apr 1
- Join now to see all