Dr. Yamshchikov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2215 Five Mile Line Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2006 - 2009
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Implementation of a penicillin allergy screening tool to optimize aztreonam use.Mary L. Staicu, Mary Lourdes Brundige, Allison Ramsey, Jack Brown, Alexandra Yamshchikov, Derick R. Peterson, Andrea Baran, Maryrose Laguio-Vila> ;American Journal of Health-system Pharmacy. 2016 Mar 1
- 3 citationsJourney of a survivor of near drowning, polymicrobial pneumonia, and acute respiratory distress syndrome.Margaret M. Ecklund, Gary W. Wahl, Alexandra Yamshchikov, Michael S. Smith> ;Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America. 2012 Dec 1
- 31 citationsThe role of vitamin D deficiency in sepsis and potential therapeutic implications.Richard R. Watkins, Alexandra V. Yamshchikov, Tracy L. Lemonovich, Robert A. Salata> ;Journal of Infection. 2011 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: