Dr. Nelson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office109 Doctors Dr
Greenville, SC 29605Phone+1 864-797-7150Fax+1 864-797-7155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsCo-morbid conditions in use of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator (rt-PA) for the treatment of acute ischaemic stroke.Thomas I. Nathaniel, Thomas Cochran, José Chaves, Eric Fulmer, Crystal Sosa, Sara Yi, Megan Fredwall, Shannon Sternberg, Dawn W. Blackhurst, Alfred Nelson, Rodney Leacock> ;Brain Injury. 2016 Aug 2
- 119 citationsNeurologic Complications Following Spinal Anesthesia with LidocaineA Prospective Revieiv of 10,440 CasesOtto C. Phillips, Herbert Ebner, Alfred T. Nelson, Milton H. Black> ;Anesthesiology. 1969 Mar 1
- Ether anesthesia for tonsillectomy studies in respiratory adequacy.Thomas D. Graff, Leroy C. Harris, Thomas D. Michael, Otto C. Phillips, Alfred T. Nelson, Edward T. Fox> ;Laryngoscope. 1960 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: