Dr. Hodge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Doctors Dr
Greenville, SC 29605Phone+1 864-797-7150Fax+1 864-454-4605
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsProspective prediction of clinical drug response in high-grade gliomas using an ex vivo 3D cell culture assayStephen Shuford, Lindsay Lipinski, Ajay Abad, Ashley M. Smith, Melissa Rayner, Lauren J. O'Donnell, Jeremy Stuart, Laszlo Mechtler, Andrew J. Fabiano, Jeff Edenfield, ...> ;Neuro-Oncology Advances. 2021 Jan 1
- 5 citationsA unique approach to neurostimulation in patients with previous two-segment spine surgery and obstruction of epidural access for spinal cord stimulation: a case series.Y. Eugene Mironer, Philip J. Hodge, J. Talley Parrott, Sumeer Lal, Phillip C. LaTourette> ;Neuromodulation. 2012 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: