Dr. Dela Rosa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6063 Mission St
Daly City, CA 94014Phone(415) 963-4121 x 0
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2009
- University of CaliforniaDDS, Dentistry, Regents Scholar
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2020
- CA State Dental LicenseCurrent
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsPeripheral thermal and mechanical damage to dentin with microsecond and sub-microsecond 9.6 microm, 2.79 microm, and 0.355 microm laser pulsesAlfredo Dela Rosa, Anupama V. Sarma, Charles Q. Le, Robert S. Jones, Daniel Fried> ;Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 2004 Sep 1
- Analysis of Peripheral Thermal Damage After Laser Irradiation of Dentin Using Polarized Light Microscopy and Synchrotron Radiation Infrared SpectroscopyAlfredo Dela Rosa, Anupama V. Sarma, Charles Q. Le, Daniel Fried, Lasers in Dentistry X, 2004
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeonsMember
- American Dental Society of AnesthesiologyMember
- Spanish, Tagalog
- Seton Medical CenterDaly City, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: