Are you Dr. Rittenbach?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office219 Clement St
San Francisco, CA 94118Phone(415) 776-6710Fax(415) 776-2850
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kirsten Rittenbach, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsA mass spectrometry-based strategy for detecting and characterizing endogenous proteinase activities in complex biological samples.Sarah Robinson, Richard K. Niles, H. Ewa Witkowska, Kirsten J. Rittenbach, Robert J. Nichols, Jonathan A. Sargent, Scott E. Dixon, Akraporn Prakobphol, Steven C. Hall,...> ;Proteomics. 2008 Feb 1